Supporting Mental Health with Mission Possible Giveaway
Thanks to generous donors who stepped forward during our fall campaign, we have been able to give our Mission Possible design thinking game to nonprofit organizations doing work around the country to support mental health. Mission Possible is a gamified workshop experience that helps teams build capacity by learning design thinking, expanding imagination, and thinking creatively about how to use limited resources for good. Here are just some of the organizations receiving the game in both physical and digital formats.
- Healing the Healers from the Faith Matters Network equips faith leaders, community organizers, and activists with resources for spiritual sustainability and more.
- W.A.S.H. COMMUNITY is a statewide organization of Recovery/Sober Home and Halfway House providers that provide quality residential recovery services for individuals working through alcohol and drug addiction.
- WorkWell engages in a long-term program of research designed to understand and support the wellbeing of helping and care giving professionals.
- Candid provides wellness information and programs for UW-Madison students, specifically targeting improved resilience and successful stress management strategies; encompasses mental and physical wellness.
- The Cove is a teen nurturing center that gives youth experiencing homelessness a place to thrive in Waco, TX.
- Fearrington Cares provides information and services to all residents of the Fearrington Community that will facilitate the health, safety and independent living activities of those residents on a non-profit basis.
- SWCAP works to support mental health in southwest Wisconsin communities by creating mental health initiatives to reduce stigma, improve community resources, and address farmer suicide prevention in 5 counties.
- And more!
Thank you for helping RootedGood help these excellent organizations do their work even better!