RootedGood invites you to join the Mycelium Network! The Mycelium Network is a membership network of creative and dynamic leaders seeking to do more good in the world. Through this network you will gain access to many of RootedGood’s tools and to others in the network.
What is a ‘Mycelium Network’: The scientific and popular consensus used to be that trees competed with each other – for sunlight, water and nutrients from the soil. Recent discoveries have shown how mistaken we were. Instead of competing for resources, trees share resources. Trees don’t compete, they collaborate. They do this by passing nutrients and messages to each other through a network of fungi under the forest floor. This network is the mycelium. It sustains the common life of the forest. In a similar way, RootedGood’s Mycelium Network is a forum for collaboration and mutual nourishment.
What is included in your membership:
- Free access to current and future self-directed tools to help your organization move further/faster (value = $100+):
- 20% discount on the Mission Possible Design Thinking Game, My Mission Possible, and Impact on Track Impact Measurement Tool (value = $200+).
- Access to a private network of social impact leaders where you can ask questions, seek input, and solve problems together. Looking for some legal advice? Some funding suggestions? A new program idea? A tool to help your team? Ask all of that here in the Mycelium Network. (value = priceless!)
- Invitations to monthly hive-mind learning events, meet and greets with the RootedGood founders, and other unique networking opportunities throughout the year.
- Opportunities to be a part of testing new tools as they are developed.
RootedGood is a nonprofit organization that funds our work through donations, grants, and the sale of some of our products and services. Membership in the Mycelium Network costs $99 per individual. Students enrolled in any degree program may use the coupon code, rootedstudent, to receive $50 off the annual membership fee. Furthermore, we do not want the cost to be a barrier to joining this network. If you cannot afford the $99 price please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a coupon for free or reduced membership.
You will receive an email providing immediate access to the free resources and member coupon after checkout.